Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS not working

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS not working
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 14:04:10 +0200

It disables the UTM and enables LLH so the "normal" driver can be used on "old" configured GPS's.

Yes, so that should be explicitly mentioned.. as the gps subsystem page says to use the "ublox_utm" type for the 4 series..

But I do not remember that it sets 3D, SBAS and 2G airborne. I was planning to do that, based on the rotorcraft (pedestrian?) /fixedwing (4G-airborne) and also depending on the version Ublox4 -> NAV2_MSG Ublox5/6 -> NAV5_MSG but as far as I remember that was not done yet....

Looking at the code it seems like it does!