Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS not working

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS not working
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:56:35 +0200

Hi Christophe,

I added a link to GPS subsystem page and some more info to the GPS_UBlox_UCenter module page

If you use it for an old Lea4P, it disables the UTM message, so you have to use the normal <subsystem name="gps" type="ubx"/>
It does change the filter to Airborne 2g, enable SBAS and set it to 3D fix only.

Is that correct so far? If not please update the wiki.

Cheers, Felix