Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS not working

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS not working
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 08:49:17 +0200

Hi,

If you have a ublox I would recommend to use

<modules>
  <load name="gps_ucenter.xml" />
</modules>

This module has auto-baudrate, and configures all message rates and communication ports. (it does not change the filter mode, or functional GPS settings, only communication stuff: so it is always safe to use).

The module will send a DEBUG message that indicates the firmware version in your GPS, the previously selected GPS baudrate and the current (38k4).

-Christophe