Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FrSKY Radios

From: Jeremy Reinertsen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FrSKY Radios
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 10:31:54 +1000

I also read about the low baud rate limitation. With paparazzi, you could configure a low baud rate telemetry message to suit the data link. Not ideal in every case but, on a micro UAV, you could save the weight and power consumption of the PPM encoder and xbee with a single FrSKY receiver.

Cheers
Jeremy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gareth Roberts" <address@hidden>