om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] The name. Again.

From: Josh Lawrence
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] The name. Again.
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:19:10 -0500

On 6/2/06, Dave Robillard <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm not a very big fan of the Gmail interface in general, FWIW.  It
makes it nearly impossible to reply to bits of a message, which with
long posts is usually the clearest thing to do.

Dah well.  Maybe one day someone clever will figure it all out.

-DR-

The only problem Gmail has ever given me was the
we-didn't-ask-you-but-we'll-send-all-your-email-in-HTML issue.  Once I
got that fixed, no problems.  Just highlight and delete.

Keep the name om-synth.  I really like it.

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com