Re: [Nel] Building Snowballs Client?

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Building Snowballs Client?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:53:13 +0200

Yeah Tony!
Good job!

You re right, we didn't distrib (as I know) the data for the last snowballs
(snowballs 0.2 is the *old* version).
Anyway, you can download the *UNOFFICIAL* (there's no official one)
snowballs data on my website (there's also the .exe in the .zip ;)
You have to know that we are not sure that the client runs with older card
than geforce card and if yes, it'll be really slow.

The snowballs client runs at 12fps with a athlon800 with a geforce1 DDR
(yes, it's slow but our target is next year pc) and you could modify the
client.cfg to accelerate the landscape by decrease the quality.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?