Re: [Nel] Deprecated services

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Deprecated services
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:22:58 +0200

Hi Michael,

You are not force to put variables Rec WinParam and SId. If you don't put
them, you ll just have a warning message like this:
"WRN 1176 config_file.h 283 : Exception will be launched: variable "Rec" not
found in file "admin_executor_service.cfg""
But it's not important because the warning is due to the Exceptiont. In
debug mode, all Exception throw a warning to warn the coder.
Anyway, You should remove unused Variable for example SId. In fact this
variable is a *number*, an Id, that used to force the sid in the
naming_service. You could set the variable to 0 if you don't want to force
the number but let the naming_service find an empty SId for you. This value
must be < 127.

I'll check your problem with our sample and this probs if any.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?