Re: [Nel] Building Snowballs Client?

From: Tony Hoyt
Subject: Re: [Nel] Building Snowballs Client?
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:47:00 -0400

Vianney Lecroart wrote:
> You can wait this night for the CVS update or remplace all __STL_CALL in
> common.h by __cdecl
> Thanks for the report.

  Thank you for the quick responce to fix this. I'm not going to get a
chance to look at this untill later today (I'm on East Coast USA, EST -5
GMT) so most likely I'll be able to just grab the lastest updates from
the CVS and try then.  Hoody hoo!  Now we just have to see how Snowballs
will run on a tnt2 Ultra. :-/  I hope my P3 800 will keep up.

  Tony