Re: [Nel] Stability for at least a test product?

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Stability for at least a test product?
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:01:59 +0200

Hello tony,

You know, Snowballs is exactly what you want, it's a virtual chat in a snow
world where you can walk and throw snowballs and so on.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?