Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and the following bar line
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 21:49:46 +0000

On 11/10/21, 2:37 PM, "lilypond-user on behalf of Jean Abou Samra"
<lilypond-user-bounces+carl.d.sorensen=gmail.com@gnu.org on behalf of
jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:

    [Kieren]
    >> The page in the Internals Reference doesn't
    >> list all the properties that the grob would
    >> support, only those for which it has a specific
    >> default. You have to explore the interfaces to
    >> find other interesting properties that you can
    >> tweak. In this case, click "Item" ("This object
    >> is of class Item"). You'll find extra-spacing-width
    >> in the item-interface.
    > This is something I’ve asked a couple times before, but been dismissed…
Maybe you can help?

    > Is there an Automagic™ way to print out a “complete tree” of all
properties that a grob supports, including any default values?

    Sure. How about the attached?

    Bear in mind that this may stop working in future
    versions (in fact I have a branch somewhere that
    would definitely break it if I ever manage to
    complete the work).

The code looks way cool.  Unfortunately, I couldn't test it because I only have
2.22 installed, and it doesn't work with 2.22 (perhaps because of guile 1.8)

Carl