Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and the following bar line
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:02:43 -0500

Hi Jean,

> Well… Do you have a version that doesn’t break in 2.22?
> (I’m on MacOS, and still looking for a workable 2.23 app…)

Never mind — I grabbed the 32-bit (which I should have a long time ago!). Works
great.

I love this! Is there a way to add a parameter which toggles the
details/description display? i.e., instead of

  Classes: Item

* after-line-breaking (from grob-interface)
  -------------------

     Dummy property, used to trigger callback for @code{after-line-breaking}.

* allow-span-bar (from bar-line-interface)
  --------------
  #t

     If false, no inter-staff bar line will be created below this bar line.

* avoid-slur (from grob-interface)
  ----------

     Method of handling slur collisions. Choices are @code{inside},
     @code{outside}, @code{around}, and @code{ignore}. @code{inside} adjusts
     the slur if needed to keep the grob inside the slur. @code{outside}
     moves the grob vertically to the outside of the slur. @code{around}
     moves the grob vertically to the outside of the slur only if there is a
     collision. @code{ignore} does not move either. In grobs whose notational
     significance depends on vertical position (such as accidentals, clefs,
     etc.), @code{outside} and @code{around} behave like @code{ignore}.

* bar-extent (from bar-line-interface)
  ----------
  ly:bar-line::calc-bar-extent

     The Y-extent of the actual bar line. This may differ from
     @code{Y-extent} because it does not include the dots in a repeat bar
     line.

[etc]

I would usually rather just see

Classes: Item
* after-line-breaking (from grob-interface)
* allow-span-bar (from bar-line-interface) = #t
* avoid-slur (from grob-interface)
* bar-extent (from bar-line-interface) = ly:bar-line::calc-bar-extent
[etc]

Amazing work (comme toujours)!
— Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)