Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and the following bar line
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 15:21:04 +0100 (CET)

> Le 10/11/2021 14:01, Paolo Prete <paolopr976@gmail.com> a écrit :
>

> Thanks.
>
> BTW, in which object is this property documented?
> It doesn't appear in
> https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/internals/barline
>
> ... where I searched before sending my message,
> so I guess it's inherited from something else.
>
> Best,

The page in the Internals Reference doesn't
list all the properties that the grob would
support, only those for which it has a specific
default. You have to explore the interfaces to
find other interesting properties that you can
tweak. In this case, click "Item" ("This object
is of class Item"). You'll find extra-spacing-width
in the item-interface.

Best,
Jean