Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a measure and the following bar line
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 09:43:18 -0500

Hi Jean,

> The page in the Internals Reference doesn't
> list all the properties that the grob would
> support, only those for which it has a specific
> default. You have to explore the interfaces to
> find other interesting properties that you can
> tweak. In this case, click "Item" ("This object
> is of class Item"). You'll find extra-spacing-width
> in the item-interface.

This is something I’ve asked a couple times before, but been dismissed… Maybe
you can help?

Is there an Automagic™ way to print out a “complete tree” of all properties
that a grob supports, including any default values?

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info