Re: No "square" plotting in 3d any more?!

From: lynx . abraxas
Subject: Re: No "square" plotting in 3d any more?!
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:44:06 +0100

On 10/12/12 19:45:54, address@hidden wrote:
> On 10/12/12 13:22:19, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:
> > Also note that the viewpoint you pick for a 3d plot will induce a
> > corresponding distortion in isometric projection.

Attached  an  image as I would expect it (this one was created from the former
one by streching it in gimp, not really ideal). As the view  port  is  set  to
view  along  the  diagonal  of the box, i.e. along the vector [1,1,1], I would
expect that even in the projection all axes have the same length and therefore
that the outline resembles a hexagon with equally long sides.

Many thanks for looking into this.
Lynx