Re: strcells functionality in Octave?

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: strcells functionality in Octave?
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:04:49 +1100

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:43:21 +1100, Michael Krause <address@hidden> wrote:

FYI, I emailed the author of the file (who has posted a few more
beautiful m-files). Will keep you posted as to fresh developments...

Let's hope he doesn't get bombarded with too many requests :-)
I emailed him on the 8th (and posted to that effect), and I think there was another as well. I think the copy of the code available on the google code site should allow use with octave. I am working on that assumption.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell