Re: strcells functionality in Octave?

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: strcells functionality in Octave?
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:28:58 +1100

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:44:52 +1100, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:18 AM, Terry Duell <address@hidden> wrote:

[snip]

The code is also available here...

<http://code.google.com/p/ewh-bp-project/source/browse/trunk/bp-matlab-interface/any2csv.m?spec=svn7f9c995eee3c172e8e9f2c19f0153ead1099fde9&r=7f9c995eee3c172e8e9f2c19f0153ead1099fde9>

Not sure if this satisfies the requirement.
No response thus far from the original author

[snip]

As far s I see that code is released under Modified BSD which is GPL
compatible and FSF kind of approves it
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#ModifiedBSD

I think we can grab that function, without troubles.

I have been testing the any2csv.m from the google code site, and Octave 3.6.3 doesn't like it. There seems to be a number of problems, and I'm lacking knowledge in figuring out why. I will plod on, but it would be good if others with more knowledge can have a look at it.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell