strcells functionality in Octave?

From: seektime
Subject: strcells functionality in Octave?
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:24:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I stumbled upon a function "any2csv.m" on Matlab Central, which I found
useful (by description). Tried it in Octave 3.6.1 but it threw an error. I
didn't spend my time on it but found that it calls "strcells", a function
that seems to ship with Matlab, but is not part of my Octave version. It
basically turns fields of a struct into cells, and outputs a cell array.

Does anyone had ideas if Octave already has such functionality?

Thanks,
michael