[Groff] Re: Info versus man

From: D. E. Evans
Subject: [Groff] Re: Info versus man
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:16:30 -0600 (MDT)

   > So again, a *GNU* user will be looking to info everytime, not a
   > man page.  As a BSD user, I would look to a man page everytime,
   > since man is the default for BSD (as for any other UNIX platform).
   > The irony of groff as a GNU project is not lost on me.

   I'm sorry, but I can't help but smile with a bit of, *cough*.. See,
   that sentence of yours reminds me of the purity tests that were so
   popular in the 80's. Bet you would score perfect in the 1500 questions
   purity test. ;-)

:-P

   The readers here, most of us at least, have already lived long enough
   to understand the I-Ching[1], thusly we rather be pragmatic than pure.

Who ever said that GNU was pragmatic?