[Groff] texi2html prob.

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: [Groff] texi2html prob.
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 05:23:58 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

>   2) Convert it to info files:

>      directory, e.g. /usr/local/info/ -- please don't ask me how to
>      set up a private info directory :-)

OK. I won't!

>   3) Convert it to HTML:
>
>        texi2html groff.texinfo

Broke?: texi2html version 1.54.

It spit out three files: groff.html, groff_foot.html, groff_toc.html.
Last two seemed ok.

groff.html: all the sections' contents were missing. File size was very
short, too.

Fix: texi2html -monolithic groff.texinfo
Spits out one file: groff.html, 234 KB. Has everything. Good.

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden