Re: [Groff] Re: New html docs

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: New html docs
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 17:56:38 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> After a `make install', only man pages are currently installed in the
I noticed.

> system.  If I find some time, I will expand the Makefile to
> create/install the groff info files (i.e., running `makeinfo' on
> groff.texinfo).

I was trying to figure out how to process this very file when your message
arrived! Had it on the mc view screen in fact.

If you can supply the command lines for this and any other doc file types
I don't yet have figured out, great.

I just got the homepage.ms Gaius made up to work. Now I want to see the
docs on the markup so I can start tinkering with it.

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden