Re: [Groff] Re: ms docs?

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: ms docs?
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 10:24:04 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> BTW, this produces `ms' and `refcard'. `ms.ps' is the PS version of

I've printed out ms, refcard, groff.texinfo, and homepage.ms from Gaius.
The Appendix of ms has a List of Commands. Handy.

> Probably it looks only nice with PS...

I sent ms to Gaius via email. He got exactly the same errors I did. He's
adding it to his regression testing suite!

Since ms is its own best example, having that printed out now works for
now.

I spent some time setting up my very first domain name server on a
'486 with RH 5.1. I will use Groff HTML for this site. ("Webmaster in a
Nutshell", O'Reilly. Has chapters on HTTP, Apache, Apache modules, and
other good stuff.) More later.

I have also moved my Groff laboratory to this '486 from mngovsci.com.
After all, it's got a compiler, too!

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden