Re: [Groff] Re: ms docs?

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: ms docs?
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 16:43:57 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 address@hidden wrote:

> Everyone's concern about what is lacking or incomplete or needed

> Nevertheless, may I, please, plead with everyone to try to be patient

> At the same time, I am becoming sufficiently conscious of a general
> need for macro documentation to begin work on a "User's Manual

Thanks for filling in the big picture more. I'll be patient, except,
I really would like to make some use of Groff HTML features in the mean
time.

If not, maybe me. But does Gaius have Thtml working for me?

So, that's all I want, is to use Groff HTML, which means using either ms
or me, too, while we wait, whichever is best documented at the moment.

This is sorta a chicken and egg thing, I guess. But not completely. I
want to use what there is already docs for if possible, and so I'm
flexible that way. ms or me doesn't matter to me for now.

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden