Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS still active?

From: Adam Bower
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS still active?
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 02:15:42 +0000

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 11:31:28AM +0000, Andrew Savory wrote:

> I didn't even know he was pregnant! Congratulations Adam, you're a
> miracle of modern medicine ;-)

Yes, a bit busy around now. 6th feb would be highly difficult for me. ;)

> Ok, how about provisionally 6th February around 6pm in London? If
> there's no horrific objections I suggest we advertise it on Upcoming,
> and make some noise, and try and get some new blood and new life into
> the AFFS.

Would it not be sensible to perhaps make it for the end of Feb beginning
of March and get some more publicity and blogosphere adverts going? or
are you suggesting a bit of a cabal to start with to knock around some
ideas before spreading to more interested parties?

(I am interested, just from now until the middle of feb, possibly a bit
longer is difficult for me btw).

Adam
--
jabberid = address@hidden