Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS still active?

From: Andrew Savory
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS still active?
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:31:28 +0000

Hey,

On 26 Jan 2007, at 10:33, Alex Hudson wrote:

(although, with Adam expecting in the next couple of weeks, we'll see ;)

I didn't even know he was pregnant! Congratulations Adam, you're a miracle of modern medicine ;-)

There are other people who are definitely interested as well - I know
I've spoken to Matt Lee about this in the past, he knows people who are
interested in doing something, and I think is on this list?

Ok, how about provisionally 6th February around 6pm in London? If there's no horrific objections I suggest we advertise it on Upcoming, and make some noise, and try and get some new blood and new life into the AFFS.

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Sourcesense: http://www.sourcesense.com/