Re: [Fsfe-uk] Where are we now?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Where are we now?
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:06:24 +0000

Phil:
> Her.  No, not yet, should be able to sort out a time this week.
> I'm also going to be doing some work on Wednseday for a charity that
> has a full-time legal advisor who may be able to shed some light on
> this as well.

Shall we make a decision on the weekend, then?  Can people get to IRC, or
shall we thrash it out on the mailing list?

> There's likely to be some form of non-profit pavilion at both of
> these, with Debian-UK normally having a heavy presence --- I often end
> up doing a reasonable amount of the coordination for these things.

It sounds like we need to make sure to be nice to you and get a good
position in the pavilion... What's your bribing price? ;-)

> There is currently no list --- it's normally done with emails with
> slowly growing Cc: lists.  Perhaps we should set up an AFFS list for
> the purpose, since UK wide Free Software promotion is what it's about.

Yes, anything to help form a FS community.  Maybe we should offer to run
such a list in association with the expo organisers?  If we can get a line
of subtle AFFS promotion in the footer too... ;-)
--
MJR
Anglian LUG http://www.alug.org.uk/