[Fsfe-uk] Where are we now?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Where are we now?
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:15:27 +0000

Hi,

After the last meeting, I posted a link to part of the NVCO site which had
documents describing the different types of association and asked you to
read through them, or at least the summary one.

I feel strongly that we need to get this moving before calendar year-end, so
unless someone is going to delight me with a report of formal legal advice,
I suggest that we form one of the unincorporated societies for the time
being, just so we can do stuff properly, as we will need to start talking to
people about the spring expo like now if we want to be there.

I don't believe that any of the unincorporated societies preclude
incorporating it later if we choose to.
--
MJR