Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.90

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.90
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:36:10 +0100

> >> How do I make a patch, though?
> >
> > I found out by myself. Attached is a patch
>
> It seems I am doomed to always forget to actually attach the patches
> :-).

I applied the patch, thanks.  It also fixes the problem with visible
mouse cursors on Windows, nice :-)

Could you test whether everything works correctly on OSX? I made some
other changes to the i18n implementation that may interfere with your
patch.

I also (finally) found a solution to large mouse motion events after
returning from the game menu.  Does this also work on OS X? (And for
other people except me in general?)

- Daniel