Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.90

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.90
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 13:14:24 +0100

> I found out by myself. Attached is a patch to fix building enigma under
> Mac OS X, and to
> fix some SDL-related problems (I get an extreme relative mouse event in
> some cases, and the cursor is
> not properly hidden in some places). I'm still investigating this.

I also noticed this.  The large mouse movements occur when you leave the
Enigma window and re-enter the game by pressing "Esc".   The cursor also
appears in Windows when switching from fullscreen to window mode inside
the game.  I will see if your patch solves the problem.

> I also made a few changes to level pack loading (not included in this
> patch).
> IMHO, the index.txt files should specify the location of a level
> relative to the folder the .txt file
> is in. The preview files should be searched in that folder, too.
> That way, one could simply drop a folder with levels into the .enigma
> folder and have them work.

Good idea; as long as it does not break the exisiting level packs I
would love to include it in 0.90.

Thanks!
Daniel