[Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.90

From: Johannes Fortmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.90
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:33:43 +0100

Well, the move to arch totally broke my build. However, now that I
rearranged some stuff, it works better than before :-)
How do I make a patch, though?

- My doc generation is totally broken (since at least a year...)
The problem seems to be that my version of texi2html seems totally different
from the one everyone else uses.
texi2html is called with
${TEXI2HTML} -Verbose -init_file $(srcdir)/texi2html.init $(srcdir)/enigma-ref.texi and my version (1.56k) has neither a -Verbose switch nor the -init_file command.
Which version does everyone else use?

Other stuff
- The menus seem really sluggish to me. This especially noticable in the
level selection menu, but even the main menu seems slow.
- In Per.Oxyd level 4, the shogun dots are on white floor.
- When I change fullscreenness at the same time as resolution, it works
on-the-fly. Only changing fullscreenness doesn't work till the next start. - Localization does not really work for me. When starting Enigma, I get the
message "Fehler in Konfigurationsdatei", which is translated,
but in the game everything is in English.

Greetings,
Johannes