Re: [O] New exporter and dates in tables

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] New exporter and dates in tables
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 11:10:21 +0200

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> Wouldn't it be a good moment to introduce
>
>   APPT: <2013-04-13 Sat>
>
> or maybe better named
>
>   EVENT: <2013-04-13 Sat>
>
> for things that only apply for today?

In master, there is the new agenda entry type :scheduled* and the
new agenda type agenda*.  So you can have an agenda* view with a
local value of `org-scheduled-past-days' set to 0: this will list
appointments (i.e. a scheduled item with an hour) only on the date
they are set.

PS: Wrt the "good moment" pattern, I think we abused it already too
much: just because there is a big release to come does not mean we
should include more big changes.  I'm guilty of indulging too much
in this direction... so I'm now more cautious.  Especially when
the change is quite orthogonal to other features, in which case
there is no problem for waiting another release.

--
 Bastien