Re: [O] New exporter and dates in tables

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] New exporter and dates in tables
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:28:00 +0200

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Note that Org 8.0-pre comes with a new export option
> `org-export-with-planning' which handles the export of
> SCHEDULED / DEADLINE / CLOSED time-stamps.
>
> This used to be the job of org-export-with-timestamps.
>
> I guess many people who used (setq org-export-with-timestamps nil)
> now want (setq org-export-with-planning nil) and which works well
> with (setq org-export-with-timestamps 'inactive).
>
> So I'm wondering: would the setup above spare us with this exception?
>
> I know people sometimes throw inactive time-stamps, but those small
> indications would better fit in a commented line.
>
> WDYT?

Thinking more about it, I think I need to make some more exceptions
anyway. For example timestamps in clock lines and in planning info
shouldn't react to `org-export-with-timestamps' (it would be silly to
have `org-export-with-planning' set to t and still see nothing because
`org-export-with-timestamps' is nil).

After all, this exception may not be that exceptional.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou