Re: [Dvdrtools-users] DVD+R/+RW support

From: F. Heitkamp
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] DVD+R/+RW support
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:39:08 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:

They are a bit expensive.  The ones I bought were about $10 each but they
came with a nice case.  I bought mine at CompUSA, right off the shelf so
they weren't particullary "hard to get" IMHO.

You are entitled to your humble opinion, but has the thought ever
entered your mind that there are more countries than yours?

What's that supposed to mean? The weather is probably nicer where you live and you don't see me being a smart-ass about it. Besides you're closer to Japan, Taiwan, and Korea than I am.

New Zealand is not a backward country AFAIK. Folks I know that have been there say it's quite nice; except for some of the people I suppose.

Fred