Re: [Dvdrtools-users] DVD+R/+RW support

From: Volker Kuhlmann
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] DVD+R/+RW support
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:02:16 +1200

> They are a bit expensive.  The ones I bought were about $10 each but they
> came with a nice case.  I bought mine at CompUSA, right off the shelf so
> they weren't particullary "hard to get" IMHO.

You are entitled to your humble opinion, but has the thought ever
entered your mind that there are more countries than yours?

> > The compatibility of DVD+R is not any worse then DVD-R for any DVD drive
> > manufactured 2004 or later.
>
> Oh.  I didn't realize I was supposed to throw out all my hardware every
> 18 months.

Pretty silly comment. It just means that by about 2004 +R technology had
matured to a point where compatibility issues dropped to about the same
levels as those of -R.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/             Please do not CC list postings to me.