Re: Keyboard use (was Re: A few questions about using Denemo on Windows)

From: Petr Pařízek
Subject: Re: Keyboard use (was Re: A few questions about using Denemo on Windows)
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 14:22:57 +0200

Hi again.

Bad news:
I wanted to test if Denemo is usable with a screen reader.
Unfortunately, I found that the non-standard way of presenting text on
the screen prevents the screen reader from sending anything at all to
the speech synthesizer. This is something I can't assist in because I
happen to be blind myself. It would require someone who can look at the
screen and who can try out one particular screen reader, like NVDA or
like JAWS For Windows, to see what could be done about this, if anything.
The trouble is that even the most elementary keystrokes don't seem to
work, which means that I don't even know how to shut down Denemo or how
to load a score from a file.
Sad but true.

Petr

--
Tento e-mail byl zkontrolován na viry programem AVG.
http://www.avg.cz