Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.3.3 should be out this week.

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.3.3 should be out this week.
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:26:39 +0200

2009/10/18 Martin Spott <address@hidden>:
> Eric Noulard wrote:
>
>> Martin I did restore the /usr/local/share/federations search path
>> in CVS HEAD in order to keep forthcoming CERTI 3.3.3 backward
>> compatible.
>
> Ok, thanks, works as advertized.
> Unfortunately I'm now unable to run two instances of FlightGear on the
> same machine (which had been working several months ago), but this
> seems to be an issue with 'bare' FlightGear as well.

Tell us more about that if you discover that CERTI is the culprit.
I would be surprised because we usually use CERTI with many federate
on the same machine.

The only restriction in RTI part is that each federate should have a unique name
(even if they are not located on the same host), but I think Petr know
that very well
and must have written FG HLA plugins in order to support this.

http://www.april.org