Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.3.3 should be out this week.

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI 3.3.3 should be out this week.
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:53:14 +0200

2009/10/15 Martin Spott <address@hidden>:
> Eric Noulard wrote:
>
>> I would like CERTI user to thoroughly test current CVS HEAD if they can
>> in order to ensure that the forthcoming release does not break their
>> applications.
>
> Im previous versions, CERTY was searching different directories for
> .fed-files, such as '/usr/local/share/federations/'. I have the
> impression that it currently does not do so - would anyone mind to
> verify ?

Yes the 'built-in' path /usr/local/share/federations was removed
in favor of CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX/share/federations
in order to make CERTI look in the specific  CERTI installation
which seems a better option than "hardcoded" /usr/local etc...
see: https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6938

If this breaks your current usage, I think we can re-add
the /usr/local hard-coded option as the ultimate search option.

http://www.april.org