[certi-dev] Re: CERTI 3.3.3 should be out this week.

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] Re: CERTI 3.3.3 should be out this week.
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:15:04 +0200

2009/10/12 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> Hi All CERTI users and developers,
>
> I should be releasing a CERTI 3.3.3 release during this week.
> For those who have commit right, please do not commit anything
> without telling me before.
>
> I only plan to add a single bug fix before releasing.
> (this one: https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27595)

I won't finally be able to fix that bug in a reasonable time frame.
I'll release CERTI 3.3.3 today or tomorrow without fixing it.
It'll wait the next release.

I'm waiting for CVS at Savannah to come back
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-users/2009-10/msg00011.html

and then I'll release CERTI 3.3.3

http://www.april.org