bna-farsilinux

Re: [FarsiLinux] New member & suggestions

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [FarsiLinux] New member & suggestions
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:56:34 +0300

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 14:43, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 July 2003 14:34, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > On Tuesday 29 July 2003 15:42, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:

> ِYes, a Qt based wrapper would be nice. We need to evaluate the
> knx-hdinstall.

I have never used knx-hdinstall myself. However AFAIK it is just a
script, and I really don't know how you can do things like partition
management with it.

Given the fact that the majority of our distro's users won't have a
ready linux-partition on their system, I am curious to know how this
script manages to acomplish these tasks .

Cheers

--
/*  This time I will try to put
something nice here !!!      */