bna-farsilinux

Re: [FarsiLinux] New member

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [FarsiLinux] New member
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:10:26 +0300

On Sunday 27 July 2003 11:28, Arash Zeini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added Matthias, who is currently staying with us, to the list.
> He had quite interesting news regarding the new installer in Debian.

Which I would also love to be informed about.

OK, it is apparent what I am trying to acomplish. Sending email after
email, trying to get as much information as possible from you guys, to
cover what I have missed during my absence. :-)

> We may be able just to go with Debian from beginning.

Lovely news. However one that is hard for me to beleive. Considering
that sarge's installer is still heavy into development, as is far from
stable. Ofcourse I might be wrong, as Matthias seems to be the expert
here.

It seems I have to downbload sarge iso images one of these days, to
personaly test it's installer.

Cheers
--
/*  God is dead. Darwin and Mendel jumped
him in an alley and beat him to death.