bna-farsilinux

Re: [FarsiLinux] repartitioning application

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [FarsiLinux] repartitioning application
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:54:47 +0300

On Monday 28 July 2003 08:03, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> I think we should include a reliable partition resizing application
> with shabdix; so the windows users could part their partitions and
> install shabdix. Could somebody do a research on it

I have personally found GNU Parted to be very usefull. It works like a
charm, with a user friendly interface, very well documentation, and has
the ability to resize FAT16 FAT32 and NTFS partitions.

Aside from a resizer, it also acts as a partition manager. Libranet's
installer uses it extensively.

--
/*  God is dead. Darwin and Mendel jumped
him in an alley and beat him to death.