Re: [be] monospace font in references and notes

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] monospace font in references and notes
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:04:58 +0100

Hello Brian,

Looking into the newest source, it appears that the font setting no
longer applies to the notes, only to the text editor. Older
configuration.xml files would have had a font setting for the notes
editor, but newer ones no longer have this.

I'll look a bit deeper into the issue to see what can be done to use the
Leo font for the notes window, the references window, and the search and
replace entries.

Teus