Re: [be] monospace font in references and notes

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] monospace font in references and notes
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 07:14:05 +0100

Hi,

> ... in the references and notes windows I am still seeing a monospace
> font which makes reading the Lao extremely difficult. Is there a way
> to change the font for the reference and notes windows?

> If it matters, I am working on a mac.

For the note window, there is a font setting in file
~/.bibledit/configuration/configuration.1.xml.

For the reference window and search/replace there is no setting for the
font to be used. Patches for this are welcome.

Apart from the text editor and the notes window, all other windows use
the default system font. Bibledit-Gtk uses Macports
(http://www.macports.org/). Perhaps people there will be able to explain
how to set the default system font.

Hope it works out!

Teus