Re: [be] monospace font in references and notes

From: Brian Wilson
Subject: Re: [be] monospace font in references and notes
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:24:56 +0700

Teus,

Thank you. I am afraid to install it until I know how to restore.

File --> Backup --> Forward --> Everything --> Select site and filename --> Save --> Forward --> Apply

This gives me a tarball.

File --> Restore -->Everything --> ???

I do not know which "file" to link to. It does not like the tarball and when I unpack it there are too many choices.

Which file am I supposed to be linking to to "restore everything"?

Thank you,

Brian