[be] monospace font in references and notes

From: Brian Wilson
Subject: [be] monospace font in references and notes
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 06:07:28 +0700

I changed the font for the main program, but in the references and notes windows I am still seeing a monospace font which makes reading the Lao extremely difficult. Is there a way to change the font for the reference and notes windows?

For that matter, the search/replace box also has monospace fonts. That is not as crucial of an issue, but it may be able to be fixed at the same time.

If it matters, I am working on a mac.

I am still not able to type in Lao, but I can type elsewhere and copy/paste.

Any help with this is appreciated.

--
Brian Wilson