Re: [be] Re: Balsa Testing in Ghana

From: Kim Blewett
Subject: Re: [be] Re: Balsa Testing in Ghana
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 14:41:47 +1000

Is there someone, please, who could add this "Close current window" item to the File menu of Bibledit during the coming week?

For new computer users who might forget "Ctrl-W" we think it would be good to have a visible menu option for closing these misplaced windows.

We would be happy to have this option in a menu for our training course starting 14 Feb.

Many thanks in advance!
Kim