Re: [be] Re: Balsa Testing in Ghana

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Re: Balsa Testing in Ghana
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 11:38:41 +0100

Well, since nobody wrote the patch, I have updated the code base. The
File menu got an additional Close menu item. This closes any window that
has focus. It just calls the Ctrl-W accelerator, so it does the same
job.

The new code is in the git repository. Information about how to access
this is at bibledit.org / 5 Community / Development.

I hope that it is in time for your training course!

Teus