Re: [be] Re: Balsa Testing in Ghana

From: Kim Blewett
Subject: Re: [be] Re: Balsa Testing in Ghana
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 21:55:03 +1000

Hi again, Teus,

Looking at your updated File menu, the items "Close" and "Exit" right next to each other may be confusing to new users. Would it be an easy thing for you to change the label of this "Close" item to "Close current window", please? Or Close active window?

This would be helpful, I think. I really do appreciate your help on this!
Blessings,
Kim