Re: [avrdude-dev] Release?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Release?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:12:09 +0100

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> I think that change you made should just export all of the AUTO*
> variables.

OK, will do.

> I don't think that this will be an issue when building from the
> tarball. Have you tried that?

Ah, no, i forgot about the "make dist" detail.  If that works, it'll
make things a lot easier, sure.  Right now, i'm waiting for the other
experiment to finish first.  It's really awfully slow (compared to the
old avrprog on the same hardware), no idea why.

oops!  Now i've got an idea why. :-)

% ls -ltr
-rw-------  1 j  staff  159740529 Mar 10 22:07 ktrace.out

Hmpf.  Of course, tracing the process takes quite some time...  That's
what i got for just hitting the up arrow key to repeat the command.
(The ktrace was there to analyze why it doesn't use my "default"
programmer label, but i eventually gave up at that by now.)