Re: [avrdude-dev] Release?

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Release?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:41:22 -0500

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 02:30:02PM -0800, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> How is configure being run? It looks to me that you are giving it the
> --target option and that isn't needed when building natively.

Ok, I'm good so far.  Looks like the FreeBSD ports system was passing
some args to configure automatically.  I've disabled those and now
it's working as expected.

So far, so good.  I now just need to test on a relatively bare system
to see what happens if none of the auto* stuff is installed.

-Brian