Re: [avrdude-dev] Release?

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Release?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:59:50 -0500

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 12:33:36PM -0700, E. Weddington wrote:

> Any last minute changes, additions, etc?
>
> Ted, didn't you have changes to the manual you wanted to do?
>
> I'm inclined to release an avrdude 4.0.0 as is, even with the issue
> that Daniel Williamson posted about, as he has a workaround.
>
> Opinions?

I'd like to do one last build on FreeBSD a little later and double
check that the new port won't need any patches.  I'd like to avoid
having to apply patches if possible - I don't expect problems, but I
need to double check it.  I can't test at the moment, but should be
able to in a few hours.

-Brian